Penny, from Penny Purls and Kitty Knits (who sent me my excellent Harvest Sock Swap package) tagged me…
Here are the rules, and they must be posted to your blog.
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above).
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!) Let the fun begin.
1. I lived in Florida for 5 years and hated it. Hated. It. Hated the heat, the lack of seasons, the heat, the snakes, the heat, and did I mention…the heat? I’m so happy to be back home in Michigan (although I’m not so thrilled about my toes being frozen constantly!)
2. I’m one of those crazy people who actually had fun being a waitress — I’d do it again if I had the opportunity (although owning the place would be better for me! ;)).
3. I’m the oldest of 6, plus 3 older half sisters & (at least) 1 younger one. That I know of & not including deceased “maybe”s. My dad was a busy man.
4. I’m actually pretty darn content with my 3 boys — especially since my sisters are/have given me some girls to knit for.
5. I have a hard time not breaking down into hysterical laughter every time this woman at ds1’s school says “wow, you make it look so easy” as we walk him to his classroom. Someday I’m going to take a picture of the interior of my house…then she won’t say that anymore.
6. I learned to knit from a book. But first I tried to learn to crochet from a book. When that didn’t work I said to myself “if you can crochet, you can knit!” and bought a learn to knit book. Nevermind that I couldn’t crochet. And then I learned “wrong.” I knit a weird sort of throwing continental way.
7. I might as well admit it here. I am totally planning to cheat on my socks from stash KAL. I’m absolutely going to choose which yarn I want to knit with instead of being random about it. There. I admitted it.
Now, I have no idea who I’m going to tag. As fun as these are, I know some people get them sent to them way too often. So I’ll choose a few people, then ya’ll have to volunteer if you want to do this! 🙂